Cindy Meester, MS, CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Cindy has been an SLP for over 30 years and has worked with preschool through high school clients. She is currently working in a K-5 elementary school including site-based children with autism and cognitive delays. Cindy has a special interest in working with children with Autism. She also loves working with social skills and social language disorders.
Cindy has incorporated technology into therapy sessions originally using an Apple IIe and now an iPad. Cindy is on the Advisory Board for Smarty Ears apps and an app expert for Yapp Guru. Her therapy blog was honored by being a 2011 finalist of the Edublog Awards in the category of Best Ed Tech/ Resource blogs.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology
- Minnesota Department of Education Teaching License
- Minnesota Department of Health Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Member American Speech Language Hearing Association
- Member of Minnesota Speech, Language-Hearing Association
- Cindy’s Blog